The Warrior Club provides an opportunity for parents, families, and friends to support the SDS Athletic Department, across every sport and every season. Each year, we raise additional funds and offer countless volunteer hours to enhance our student-athletes’ competitive advantages and athletic experiences. Over the years, we have invested in a wide variety of athletic initiatives, such as:
- Enhancements to the Satellite Athletic Complex, including bleachers, signage, and concessions
- FreeLap Electronic Timing System for a range of speed training scenarios
- Scoreboard refurbishment at both John A. Murray Field and Satellite Athletic Complex
- Pitching machine
- Golf bags
- Specialized training supplies for medical recovery (for both athletes and fans)
- Homecoming Celebration activities
- Team meals for all teams who achieve state competition levels (recently included cross country, cheer, football, tennis, golf and track)
- ...And much, much more!
Please join us as we continue to support our St. David's student-athletes. Your membership entitles you to admission to all varsity athletic events throughout the year (with the exception of playoff games), a thank-you gift from the Warrior Club, and information about all that is happening in Warrior athletics. We also have numerous volunteer opportunities to help you get more involved!
**Also, SAVE THE DATE for our Warrior Club Golf Classic, to be held on Monday, November 4, at Raleigh Country Club. This annual fundraising tournament is a great opportunity for a fun day of golf and fellowship! Look for more information coming soon...
A link to Warrior Club membership is provided on this page. If you have any questions or thoughts, please feel free to reach out to me or any of our Warrior Club Board members at any time. Look for our tables at New Student Orientation, home football games, and Family Picnic...we look forward to talking with you!
Susan Deihl, President
Many thanks to our Corporate Partners!