Welcome to Warrior Athletics! We invite you to join us as we look forward to exciting competition and teamwork for our student-athletes!
The Warrior Club provides an opportunity for parents, families, and friends to support the SDS Athletic Department, across every sport and every season. Each year, we raise additional funds and offer countless volunteer hours to enhance our student-athletes’ competitive advantages and athletic experiences. Over the years, we have invested in a wide variety of athletic initiatives, such as:
- Enhancements to the Satellite Athletic Complex, including bleachers, signage, and concessions
- Free Lap Electronic Timing System for a range of speed training scenarios
- Scoreboard refurbishment at both John A. Murray Field and Satellite Athletic Complex
- Pitching machine
- Golf bags
- Specialized training supplies for medical recovery (for both athletes and fans)
- Homecoming Celebration activities including the balloon arch
- Team meals for all teams who achieve state competition levels (recently included cross country, cheer, football, tennis, golf, track, and swim)
- T-shirts for conference champions (recently including Middle School Tennis, Varsity and Middle School Basketball) and hoodies for All-State Athletes
- Chick-fil-A breakfast for fall, winter, and spring athletes
- Improvements for athletic department including a new camera, washing machine for uniform cleaning and training table
- Improvements to concession items including pretzel machine, nacho machine and Pepsi options
- Refurbishments to the Award Wall, Visitor signage and decal between the gyms
Please join us as we continue to support our St. David's student-athletes. Your membership entitles you to admission to all home Varsity, JV and Middle school athletic events throughout the year (except for playoff games), a thank-you gift from the Warrior Club, and information about all that is happening in Warrior athletics. We also have numerous volunteer opportunities to help you get more involved!
A link to Warrior Club membership page is linked HERE. If you have any questions or thoughts, please feel free to reach out to me or any of our Warrior Club Board members at any time. Look for our tables at New Student Orientation, home sports games, and Family Picnic...we look forward to talking with you!
Leigh Powell, President