Frequently Asked Questions
While this is not an exhaustive list of all the questions you are likely to have during the admissions process, here are a few that are most commonly asked. If you have additional questions, or would like to speak with a member of our admissions team, please contact the Admissions Office at 919-782-3331.
- When does the admission process begin?
- What are the 2020-21 Application Deadlines and Dates?
- Is there an age cut-off for Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten?
- What is required to apply?
- What are the regular school hours?
- Can I visit the campus?
- Is tuition assistance available?
- If I apply for tuition assistance, will it affect my child’s chances of acceptance?
- Do you have a dress code?