Join us for the St. David's Summer Academy! Full-credit, six-week courses are available to advance your math studies.
The Summer Academy welcomes students from across the Triangle region to join our excellent teachers on campus in June and July. Summer Academy courses meet for six-weeks, from 8:00 a.m. to noon. They bear the full credit (3 St. David's trimester credits) of a year-long course during the school year and will be graded. There will be some limited homework in preparation for each day.
- Open to the public: Students from all schools are welcome to attend St. David’s Summer Academy.
- Registration: Registration will open in December.
- Attendance: Students should plan to be present in person for all class sessions.
- Dress: Students should dress comfortably and casually, while maintaining a spirit of modesty.
- Class size: Enrollment is capped at 18 students per class, with a wait pool. Classes with insufficient enrollment may not run.
- Please contact our Director of Academic Programs Molly Bostic with any questions.
Meet the Faculty
All Summer Academy courses require minimum enrollment. St. David’s reserves the right to cancel any course due to under-enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. When St. David's cancels a course, tuition will be refunded in full. In case of a cancellation, you will be notified no less than two weeks in advance.
Registration opened on November 14, 2022. After courses are full, registrants will be placed in a wait pool.
Summer 2023 Offerings
June 12-July 28
(rising 8th-11th grades)
Classes will not meet the week of July 3