St. David's Summer Academy classes provide review and enrichment as students prepare in heart, soul and mind for the upcoming school year.
- Open to the public: Students from all schools are welcome to attend St. David’s Summer Academy.
- Attendance: Plan to be present in person for all class sessions, as skills and content will build throughout the week.
- Dress: Dress comfortably and casually, while maintaining a spirit of modesty.
- Class size: Enrollment is capped at 18 students per class, first come first served, with a waiting list. Classes with insufficient enrollment may not run.
- Feedback: Teachers will provide feedback throughout the week and a narrative assessment at the conclusion of the course.
- Homework: No homework will be required.
- Safety: Classes will meet in person. We will take precautions against the spread of COVID-19. All precautions will be communicated in advance of the beginning of the course, in accordance with guidance from government and other authorities.
Mr. Antiel teaches a variety of courses in the St. David's Humanities department and coaches soccer.
Mr. Boyne teaches Physics and Engineering at St. David's. He also leads Improv Comedy workshops.
Dr. Clay teaches Greek and Latin in the St. David’s Classics Department.
Mrs. Feeney teaches English, grammar and writing in the St. David's Humanities department. She is also the yearbook advisor.
In addition to teaching in the St. David's math department, Mr. Redmond coaches basketball and baseball.
Mr. Yi teaches a variety of courses in the St. David's math department.
The well-being of our camp participants and instructors is the most important factor in our decisions. The COVID-19 protocols for camps and programs are in place so that we can abide by all necessary health and safety requirements, while delivering a creative, enriching and exciting camp environment that sets free your spirit to learn and play through sport, academics, enrichment and discovery. We encourage you to review these protocols prior to registering for the St. David's Summer Academy.
Balances are due in full at time of registration. Refund requests must be submitted in writing (email) to Katherine Koslowsky at St. David’s School Camps and Programs by at least two weeks before the camp starts. All refunds, upon approval, will be assessed a $25 cancellation fee. No refunds will be allowed after May 30 for Summer Camps. Unforeseen hardship and medical concerns will be handled on an individual basis.
All summer camps require minimum enrollment. St. David’s reserves the right to cancel any camp due to under-enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. Those cancellations will result in full refunds only when St. David’s cancels. You will be notified within no less than five days of the camp’s start if a cancellation will occur.
Middle School Offerings
Math in Engineering and Arts
Mythology for Mastery
Fun Math Strategies and Games
Grammar and Writing Practice
Upper School Offerings
Coding Video Games with Python
Algebra I and II - Problem Solving with Excel
The Habit of Writing
Preparing for Algebra I
How to Botch an Essay
Preparing for Algebra II